Friday, October 30, 2009

You know how people say that life will only get easier? My life isn't like that, actually its far from it. I seems like every time I finally get my life together, something else happens. I wish that life was easy, I wish life could be different, I wish that I could be the perfect person, and yet I'm not, I'm actually the farthest from it. I'm the person that if you need someone to look up to, I would be the perfect person to show what not to do! I guess it all started when I was little. I never felt like a good person. I never felt like I was good enough for my mom. She was always punishing me, physically and mentally. But my dad seemed to still love me, no matter what, but he never was around. I would pray for my dad to come home and he never did. This was what started my whole rebellious stage.
More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment